7 Deadly Gins talk & tutored tasting session
The Gin Devil interweaves an entertaining, bespoke talk with the opportunity to sample 7 fine examples of this most infamous spirit.
Each event is tailored to your needs; to promote and showcase your range, and not any particular brands.
The evening will include:
- What is gin?
- The roles of the common botanicals.
- The History of Gin.
- Tasting spirits like a professional.
- Bespoke tasting booklet for the gins presented.
- Back story for each gin.
- Interactive tasting, using the 7 Deadly Gins ranking system.
- Award of the Gold, Silver and Bronze medals for the session. This can be used by the venue for future promotional activity.
The talk & tasting lasts approximately 90 minutes with The Gin Devil on site approximately 1 hour before the start, and being available to answer additional questions after the talk and tasting has finished.
Not enough for you? We can increase the scope of the event to meet your requirements. Extras have included:
- ‘Serve Yourself’ micro gin & tonic session.
- Welcome cocktail.
- ‘Tapas’ botanically matched to the gins tasted.
- Full dining experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Free consultation and review of current gin range (optional) – We aim to understand your objectives, both for the event, and in the longer term, and will offer advice on how best to achieve those objectives. The Gin Devil does not receive any commission or payments from any recommendations made. The venue is very much the customer.
- Additional revenue on the day – You may wish to consider relevant promotional activity to encourage further spending.
- Education of venue staff – It is recommended that one or more staff members attend the talk and tasting. These places are not fee paying.
- Increased footfall and sales in the future – From a greater awareness of the gin range and increase in the venue’s gin credibility.
- Increased profits – From increased appreciation of higher value gins.
Events are usually ticketed and are cost-neutral for the venue.